Monday, May 5, 2014

Gimme a Break

Another semester is over and I am now on summer break. Although classes are over, I am having a blast working in a robotics lab at school. It is so much fun to look at all of the things I am capable of doing. I'm building robots, yo!!! Even though the stress of college can be daunting, it is certainly worth it. College has been the most stressful, life-changing, terrifying, invigorating, happy, frustrating, and confusing time of my life. I have never felt like I have failed so many times, nor been so happy. I have learned about things that I didn't even know existed, and worked harder than I knew I could. Now that school is over I want to take this chance to make myself healthier. For the past few years I have neglected my sleep schedule and adopted some horrible eating habits. My exercise routine consists of me walking around the library to find a quieter place to study (a side effect of that hawt engineering life). This summer I have created a plan to get healthier.

Sleep:
I will sleep before 1 a.m. every night and cut out coffee (except for on special occasions, like Saturdays).

Food:
I will pack a healthy lunch every day and cut out sweets (except for on special occasions, like Saturdays, again). I will drink green tea every morning.

Exercise:
I will do yoga or run every morning.

Relax:
I will not work on Sundays. This will be my day to go to a park or coffee shop and read a book or go on adventures with my friends.

So this is my plan and I'm stickin' to it (or at least for the next two weeks, hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment