Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Food Review - Iorio's Gelateria

Yesterday I dragged my boyfriend to Iorio's Gelateria to grab a cup of one of my favorite desserts. The sun was shinning for the first time in a very long time, and I felt that it was the perfect day for a cold treat. Iorio's is one of my favorite locations for desert in Ann Arbor. They constantly change the gelato flavors, so tasting their new creations is always an adventure. They have created many unique flavors like Chocolate Sriracha (for my fellow srirachaholics out there), Irish Whiskey with Coffee Beans (one of my favorites), Earl Grey (another favorite), and Guinness Espresso Chip, just to name a few. Yesterday I tried the Red Velvet, Chocolate with Nutella, and the Irish Whiskey with Coffee Beans. It was very delicious and a great way to take a quick break from studying.







No comments:

Post a Comment